Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth. Lumineers requires less tooth reduction during preparation.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile. We offer in office whitening as well as a take home whitening kits through the PolaDay systen. Visit their website for more teeth whitening information: PolaWhite.com
- Snap-on-Smile, another alternative to obtaining a beautiful smile.
Facilities and Equipment
- State of the art Operatory Rooms for your comfort and
- Digital and Panoramic X-rays for limited radiation exposure
- Intra Oral Cameras for diagnostic use
- Velscope for Oral Cancer Screening
- Strict sterilization protocols
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please Contact Us for assistance.