Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Ewa Beach Office
Your first visit to The Tooth Fairy Dental Office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
- Upon arrival to our office please check in with either of our two friendly receptionists who will begin the new patient process.
- Please print and fill out the new patient form and bring it with you to your first appointment. If you were unable to do, not to worry, we will have a blank form for you to fill out.
- You will then be called in by one of our welcoming dental assistants who will get you comfortable in one of our operatory rooms.
- Inform the hygienist and dental assistants of your health history and any dental concerns you might have.
- We will then take any necessary x-rays and/or diagnostic pictures and perform your routine dental cleaning.
- Once your cleaning is complete, you will be introduced to Dr. Jo-Ann. You now have the chance to have a conversation with the doctor.
- Dr. Jo-Ann will perform a complete dental examination and how to move forward with addressing your dental needs.
- Please ask as many questions so you can be as informed as possible and understand your treatment options.
- At the end of your appointment you will be escorted back to the reception area where you can schedule your future appointments as well as discuss any health insurance questions you might have with our insurance specialists.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.